Published on May 24th, 2013 | by Hale Yeah0
Top Ten Ways to Confuse Your Roller Derby Coach
10. Hack his stopwatch so it only counts every other second. Hellllo 54 in 5!
9. Replace dry erase markers with ones that play music like on Picture Pages.
8. Have the entire league randomly break out into song every fifth lap.
7. Battle each other for the top of the pivot line.
6. Ask for more burpees.
5. Tell him he should read the new rules when he questions why you have laid down a track that has five turns.
4. Demand you start practicing a passive defense… “Just in case.”
3. Show up to practice wearing inline skates.
2. During partner pacelines, “couples skate.”
1. Do everything he tells you the very first time he asks.
Latest posts by Hale Yeah (see all)
- Top Ten Tips for Attending the B&T Roller Derby World Cup - December 3, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Varla Vendetta - July 5, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Buster Cheatin - June 27, 2014