Published on May 3rd, 2013 | by Hale Yeah0
Top Ten Accomplishments of The Most Interesting Man in the World If He Played Roller Derby
10. He once jumped the apex …from the jammer line.
9. He once elevator doored a jammer …by himself.
8. His toe stops wear down floors.
7. His helmet is made entirely of stickers.
6. He once called a penalty …on a ref.
5. He once skated a full 2-minute jam …in 50 seconds.
4. He made the Team USA charter …in 1775.
3. He once got lead jammer …in a bout he wasn’t playing in.
2. He once got to a rink on only one wheel …driving in a semi-truck.
1. After a bout, his jersey smells of liquor, vacation, and hope.
Skate derby, my friends
Latest posts by Hale Yeah (see all)
- Top Ten Tips for Attending the B&T Roller Derby World Cup - December 3, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Varla Vendetta - July 5, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Buster Cheatin - June 27, 2014