Published on April 12th, 2013 | by Hale Yeah0
Top Ten Rejected Questions on the Team USA Men’s Roller Derby Application Form
10. Name all 50 states, and the best rink in each one.
9. How many congressmen are there in total, and how many could you take out with one hit?
8. What are your three favorite meals to have bacon with?
7. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan – if they were all living, which would you want as your pivot and as your jammer, and why.
6. If the minute men had skates, how much quicker would the war for independence have been decided?
5. Name five vice presidents. …Nothing else, just five vice presidents.
4. If France took back the Statue of Liberty, what WFTDA skater’s statue would you want greeting immigrants by Ellis Island, and why?
3. How many times will you shout “America, F##k yeah!” during tryouts? (Please keep it lower than triple digits)
2. Ben Franklin: explain why he would have won every derby after party he attended.
1. Do you bleed red, white, and blue? If so, please see the doctor before taking the track. Thank you.
Latest posts by Hale Yeah (see all)
- Top Ten Tips for Attending the B&T Roller Derby World Cup - December 3, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Varla Vendetta - July 5, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Buster Cheatin - June 27, 2014