Published on January 30th, 2013 | by Hale Yeah0
Top Ten Things the Hydra Does When No One is Around
10. Works on the next iteration of rule sets for WFTDA.
9. Keeps turning down dates from Oscar statuettes, claiming “They’re all the same.”
8. Creates a scrapbook of it and the Lombardi Trophy now that it will no longer be in New York.
7. Brushes up on its French and German just in case next year it winds up in Montreal or Berlin.
6. Pumps iron.
5. Ponders over whatever happened to the other skate that did not make it onto the trophy?
4. Does not watch the Bachelor.
3. Does watch Bones.
2. Prank calls the Stanley Cup as Gary Bettman saying he locked out the players again.
1. Pops into several thousand skaters’ dreams nightly to remind them exactly why they’re going to workout the next morning.
Latest posts by Hale Yeah (see all)
- Top Ten Tips for Attending the B&T Roller Derby World Cup - December 3, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Varla Vendetta - July 5, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Buster Cheatin - June 27, 2014