Published on December 18th, 2012 | by Hale Yeah0
Top Ten Things a Roller Derby Skater Will Say if the World Ends on December 21, 2012
10. THIS. This is what happens when you take away minors.
9. But I was getting new bearings for Christmas, damn it!
8. I guess this is what happens when too many skaters go on the naughty list?
7. So . . . where’s the after-party?
6. Well, I guess I will see you at practice in Hell?
5. Oh, and what wheels would you suggest for skating on brimstone?
4. It was nice of the Mayans to at least wait until USARS was over.
3. Save the Hydra! Save the Hydra!!!
2. Did ending “Regionals” throw the Earth off its axis or something?
1. End of the world or not, if I can’t take my skates, I’m not going!
Latest posts by Hale Yeah (see all)
- Top Ten Tips for Attending the B&T Roller Derby World Cup - December 3, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Varla Vendetta - July 5, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Buster Cheatin - June 27, 2014