Published on November 28th, 2012 | by Hale Yeah0
Top Ten Things a Derby Skater Would Buy if They Win the Powerball Lottery Tonight
10. Rinks, plural. One banked, one flat for fun.
9. Kick out the local NBA or NHL team and rent out the local arena (Madison Square Garden, Boston Garden, Staples Center, etc.)
8. Have a brand new walk-in closet: solely to be used for your skates.
7. For away games, instead of everyone cramming in your Honda 4 door, everyone is cramming into your private rock star mega-tour-bus.
6. Your away schedule now includes the Paris Roller Girls, the Rio de Janeiro’s Sugar Loathe Rollers, and Hawaii’s Tsunami Slammers.
5. You have Dumptruck announce … your practices.
4. Your next home game’s security is led by Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer.
3. New team jerseys are made in every color of the rainbow.
2. ESPN suddenly is covering Championships …starting in March.
1. Mustaches for everyone!!!
Latest posts by Hale Yeah (see all)
- Top Ten Tips for Attending the B&T Roller Derby World Cup - December 3, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Varla Vendetta - July 5, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Buster Cheatin - June 27, 2014