Published on September 17th, 2012 | by Hale Yeah0
How the NFL Can Make Football Interesting to Derby Fans
10. More unique names. After all, how many “Mannings” can a fan take?!?
9. More stickers on helmets.
8. Use the appropriate city names: “Charm City Ravens”, “Rat City Seahawks” etc.
7. Running clock the whole game.
6. Touchdown celebrations have to include player jumping over teammates a la Quadzilla.
5. Every game – winning and losing teams do a “victory lap” and slap hands with fans.
4. Three words: Dallas Cowboys Jeerleaders
3. VIP sideline seating
2. Head coaches allowed to be dressed up like mascots.
1. Have them wear roller skates, of course.
Latest posts by Hale Yeah (see all)
- Top Ten Tips for Attending the B&T Roller Derby World Cup - December 3, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Varla Vendetta - July 5, 2014
- World Cup Retrospective: Team USA’s Buster Cheatin - June 27, 2014