Published on June 13th, 2012 | by Lady Quebeaum0
What are Lady Quebeaum’s worst recent tournament decisions?
1. That basket of fries.
2. Going for a run *immediately after* that basket of fries.
3. “I’m sure I can get away with only two pairs of socks.”
4. No sunscreen.
5. Getting on a hotal elevator with the person who looked like they might be about to throw up.
6. Talkin’ politics in the elevator.
7. Talkin’ WFTDA politics in the elevator.
8. Taking the elevator.
9. Caffeinated energy goo shot in addition to a cup of coffee.
10. Brought the derby undies that fall down a lot.
Latest posts by Lady Quebeaum (see all)
- What is Lady Quebeaum Ignoring? - November 26, 2012
- What are Lady Quebeaum’s worst recent tournament decisions? - June 13, 2012
- Dried-Out Derby Jerky: Staying Motivated As a Veteran Skater - May 9, 2012